- AOPA account login. AOPA members and users with existing AOPA Web Account, like the one used for other Air Safety Institute courses, please use your existing login. You do not need to be an AOPA Member to take the Air Safety Institute eFIRC, but you will need to set up a free AOPA Web Account if you don't already have one. Create your account here: www.aopa.org/login/
- Internet Connection is required, a broadband Internet connection with low latency (a connection with a download speed greater than 2MB and upload speed greater than 1MB) is required. Check your Internet connection speed
- Ability to turn off pop-Up blockers. This is required when filling out your IACRA application for renewal. Step-by-step instructions are available in the course for the most common browsers.
- Latest version of Adobe Acrobat Readershould be downloaded.
- Learners should use the latest version of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer. See below on browser related notes.
| Mobile Device
|| Strongly recommend for taking eFIRC
|| Safari (Mac only)
|| Strongly recommend using iPad with iOS10 or 11
| Internet Edge/Explorer
|| Internet Edge/Explorer
|| Some minor issues in IE, please visit FAQs page
|| Some minor issues in Firefox, please visit FAQs page
**For Internet Explorer 9, we recommend enabling ‘web page compatibility mode’ in the settings.
If you have any questions please contact us by email at [email protected] or call 800-USA-AOPA (872-2672) Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., ET
If you run into an issue or have suggestions for edits or additions to the course please report them online at www.efirc.org/support. We appreciate any of your feedback on the course.